Cast Iron Bases
Our durable cast iron bases and related components are clear coated to for rust prevention, and shipped ready for operation and assembly as-is. These are also designed for indoor and outdoor use. They should have minimal or no oil residue, and cleaning is as simple as a wipe-down for dust.
Among the most durable tops you can buy, our concrete tops only require the application of a damp cloth for cleaning. They are designed for indoor and outdoor use.
Small, natural fissures & imperfections and grain variations and are part of what makes your Compartment | A furniture so unique. Fine furnishings will often develop a patina over time, so this is something that add character and differentiation. Although we manufacture our furniture to resist sunlight and temperature fluctuations, extreme heat and humidity should always be avoided. This small consideration will have a significant impact on your top’s lifespan and performance. Adhering to the following care tips will also contribute to the long-term durability of your furniture:
- Clean each piece regularly with a damp cloth.
- Wipe up spilled liquids immediately.
- Avoid excessive exposure to direct sunlight.
- Avoid temperature fluctuations caused by fireplaces, AC systems, and open windows.
- Do not place hot or wet objects directly on the wood, as this will almost certainly damage the finish.