Compartment | A
Juggernaut Crank Table Collection
Modular Cast Iron Crank Table Bases
Operating height: 30” to 42”.
53" total base length (2-hole bridge); 61" total base length (3-hole bridge); 72" total base length (4-hole bridge).
End Seating: To achieve 11.5" leg room at each end, select: 53" for 6' top; 61" for 7' top; 73" base for 8' top. For additional 4-6" leg room each end, please size down next base size.
- Leg dimensions: 28" w x 25" h x 4" t.
- Total base weight starting at: 425 lbs.
- Features brass accent components.
- Cast iron treated for rust prevention.
- Charcoal grey with clear satin finish.
- Shipped crated in preassembled components. Easy to assemble.
See' Additional Details' tab for additional leg/section configuration measurements.
Fully modular and scalable, gear-operated crank table system in raw cast iron treated with rust prevention coating. Each bridge component can be used to extend base to accommodate multi-leg configurations for longer bases, thus a range of round top to conference table configurations are possible. 'L'-shape and 'U'-shape configurations are also possible. Shipped with larger components preassembled in a protected box crate. Easy to assemble.
Each section independently operated and set to different heights for sitting and standing table configurations. Can add unlimited leg/sections. See 'Juggernaut Extensions' for pricing.
Total base length (TBL) measurements (+ additional leg/sections):
- (S) 2-hole base = 53" TBL (each additional leg/section +49")
- (M) 3-hole base = 61" TBL (each additional leg/section +57")
- (L) 4-hole base = 73" TBL (each additional leg/section +69")